Monday, March 15, 2010

Home sweet home. . .

It's official - my new home is the bathroom. If you can't find me at my apartment or in class just check the bathroom because I'm probably there. It doesn't matter if I went 20 minutes ago and I haven't had a drink of something for hours, somehow when I get up to walk somewhere I have the urge to go - again! Ridiculous. Good thing I know where all the bathrooms are on campus :)
And these are my new best friend (only I have the knock-off brand - poor college student, remember). I never leave my house without my precious tums because you never know when you'll have a heartburn attack. Only, I know I'll have one at least 10 times a day - hence carrying them with me everywhere. . . literally.

Nelson Family Updates:
1. Thomas is doing the Lake Havasu Triathlon this Saturday with his friends - so exciting! Wish him luck :)
2. 30 weeks pregnant - only 10 more to go!!
3. I am graduating in 6 weeks - thank goodness :)
4. Thomas made waffles for dinner
5. Melanie and Rob had their baby last week, little Kurt Nelson, sooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel icky!! "These problems matter!" haha but these ones really do. Not like High School :) I will be asking for pity when I'm pregnant someday haha. This little girl is gonna be so cute, I can't wait to meet her! Yay for graduating and good luck to Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny stuff Jacey. Sorry you are such good friends with your bathrooms. Maybe you should post a daily "bathroom visit count" for all to see. It would be fun to track. You could give locations and visits per location etc.
    Sorry to miss the triathlon. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete