Sunday, May 9, 2010

Emma Lyn Nelson

Emma Lyn Nelson was born on April 26, 2010 weighing 5lbs. 7oz. and 18 inches long. We are so grateful that she is healthy and doing well after spending 3 days in the NICU and 7 days in special care waiting for mommy to get better. We want to thank everyone for your prayers and support offered to us during this difficult time. We have truly felt your love and know that we have been watched over. I am still recovering but doing so much better - I'm so happy to be at home (and out of the hospital) with my amazing husband and my beautiful daughter.

Thomas' sister Emily (mlephotography.blogspot.com) was able to come down this weekend and take pictures of our precious little Emma - Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. These pics are so precious i love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Beautiful- Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious pictures! She is such a beautiful baby! Congrats to you and Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these pictures are so so sweet. I love them and you will cherish them. So glad you three are home together. I want to meet Emma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! Emily did a great job-as usual. We are thankful you are doing better and Emma is gaining weight! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific set of pictures. These wonderful snapshots will become the memories that will ease you and Thomas past the harrowing moments of her birth and your trying time. A miracle right before our eyes. Not too long in the distant future you'll only have the joy these pictures bring of this eternal start of a covenanted family - all held together by the sacred promises of the sealing power. "...oh what joy did fill my heart...". Love you three dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't quit looking at these pictures. We are so grateful for the miraculous things that took place in your recovery. The power of prayer is real and the Lord answered. We are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacey, I'm so glad you're doing better and that you both are healthy and well. Emma is absolutely adorable and you and Thomas look so happy :)
    So... when can I come see her? haha

    p.s. Ha my security word for this was "fugly". Bahahahaha good 'ol reference to Mean Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so glad your doing better, your baby girl is adorable!!! Im so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so beautiful! congrats! I am glad you are both well. Wish I could have been more helpful to all. Enjoy your summer as a family of 3 now. I'm excited for yall.

    ReplyDelete