Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear mommy



Dear mommy,


I'm already over five months old now, can you believe it??
I've been really busy growing up and learning
how to do lots of things.
Look at all the stuff I can do:

1. I grab anything and everything
within my reach, especially your
hair when you leave it down

2. I started eating rice cereal.
It's really yummy when I actually
swallow it, but it's fun to spit it out too


3. If I try really hard I can roll from
my back to my tummy!
(I've already mastered rolling from my
tummy to my back, piece of cake)

4. I LOVE my new big girl bathtub
I cry every time you take me out

5. Now I can grab my feet when I'm
laying down. But don't worry,
I haven't figured out how to stick
them in my mouth yet

6. I'm really good at bouncing
up and down in my bouncy toy!


7. I'm learning how to sit up all by
myself (but I still need some
help so I don't topple over)

8. I laugh at all your funny faces and
now I can laugh when you tickle me :)

9. And I love to read my books. . .
well, I love to PLAY with my books
while you read them to me!


It's so fun learning all these new things
but I promise I won't grow up too fast :)

Love, Emma

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Isn't the time flying?! I can't believe Kurt will be 7 months on the 9th! We can't wait for you guys to be in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big she is! She's just so darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what big girl...she is changing so fast. I love her high pitch noises. A real girl...you can only imagine how her giggles are going to be when she gets older. Great blog Jacey...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that is the cutest post i've read all day! so sweet. she's adorable. :)
    love your blog. following!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete