Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 months

Dear Mommy,

I am now 10 1/2 months old - can you believe it?? I know you and daddy already know how awesome I am but here's a list of all the things I can do just in case you forget:

  • I can crawl so fast that when you look away for 2 seconds I am long gone!
  • I love to play with anything that isn't my toys - I just want to play with your stuff, please :)
  • I can drink out of my sippy cup all by myself now!
  • I can hold my bottle all by myself so you don't need to hold it for me anymore
  • I love giving you and daddy hugs :)
  • I HATE getting my diaper changed so if you could just not do that anymore I would appreciate it...
  • I can give you kisses when you ask me too!!
  • I don't like to eat my food when I see you eating your food so if you could just give me your food everyone will be much happier, thank you
  • I like how my toe nails are always painted
  • I can say 'uh-oh' when I drop things on the floor, and I say 'ow' for everything else
  • I love to point my index finger at everything I see or want
  • I finally learned to fall asleep on my own at bedtime! Thanks for all those hours you and daddy spent rocking me to sleep every night, now you don't have to :) yay!!

Only a month and a half till I turn one!
Love, emma lyn

3 comments:

  1. geez jace she is simply flawless i can't wait to see her at Linds wedding- also if you need any help with her wedding let me know ( i heard you are her wedding planner- of course you are because you are perfect) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i said that on your previous post but i can't help it. SHE IS!!! p.s. the REX room was a good time, haha :)

    ReplyDelete