Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One year ago today...

...our little Emma Lyn was born! Although her entrance into the world was quite traumatic and life-threatening for her and myself, Emma is now a healthy and beautiful little girl. We are so lucky to have her in our lives and feel so blessed to be her parents. While I was in a coma the days following Emma's birth, Thomas made me this video of her to watch when I woke up. It still brings me to tears when I watch it, to think of everything that we went through during and after the delivery; it just makes me that much more grateful for my precious little Emma. Happy birthday Emma, we love you!

3 comments:

  1. Well the treasure keeps on giving...the precious video Thomas made will bring us to tears all the days of our lives. This day will always be remembered as one in which the heavens opened and angels attended the little Thomas & Jacey Nelson family. We love you and are so grateful to have a healthy, happy and screaming EMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much i miss you and her already! i loved being with you this weekend it was so much fun- she is perfect!!!!! i hope to see you guys soooon

    ReplyDelete