Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ugh

So I probably spent about an hour and a half last night working on a post of all our holiday pictures. By midnight I still wasn't finished so after saving my post a million times I closed it out to finish it up tonight...Well to my utter dismay, my draft disappeared!! I can't find it anywhere!! and I'm not kidding you I saved it at least 6 or 7 times! And doesn't it automatically save like every five minutes anyways? Someone please tell me how this happened, I'm so mad right now I could break something

Well, since it's 11:23pm right now I'm not going to restart my whole post tonight...you'll just have to wait. So in the meantime please enjoy this adorable video:

Sometimes I wonder why we even bother buying toys
when she's perfectly happy playing with a wet paper towel!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man. She's a cutie. We miss hearing that high pitched scream already. I'm not kidding. I need to get you that video of Sophie and Emma, it is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh thats so frustrating!! im sorry!! thats happened to me alot too.
    i cant wait to watch Emma! she's growing so much and i love her cute hair thats coming in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is so freaking adorable. I miss her and you!!! and seriously, I've lost drafts like a million times

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah toys are so overrated.

    ReplyDelete