Thursday, January 27, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

#1. These two people :)
#2. Emma's two bottom teeth - adorable and hilarious
(if you look close enough you can see them in this pic)

#3. Inside jokes with my hubby (he makes me laugh so hard)
#4. Blue Bell ice cream - YUMMM. My new favorite flavor is Tin Roof - you HAVE to try it

#5. Getting ready in the morning with this girly on my lap...


#6. The Pioneer Woman blog - it's official, I'm obsessed!

#7. When Emma cuddles with me - this is VERY rare so I cherish every second I can get!
#8. Food Network. You can pretty much count on this channel being on at anytime during the day. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Emma is SO adorable! She looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys, Emma is already getting so big! Have fun in Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete