Friday, February 4, 2011

My life is good..reeeeeeaaaaally goooood

January has come and gone and our little Emma is now 9 months old! She's growing up so fast and she's got some new tricks up her sleeve. She's crawling like a pro and she'll be walking before we know it :)





A couple weekends ago we decided to go camping
It's one of our family hobbies :) It was a
little nippy but we had a blast!

Emma was a little trooper as always!Robert and Melanie came up just for the evening and
brought their two little boys Clark and Kurt. It was
fun eating and chatting around the campfire!
(sorry I didn't get a picture with them)

Thomas brought his gun so we got to go shooting in the
morning before we went back home. Thomas did pretty good...
...but I did a little bit better :)
(just kidding, but I did knock over a soda can and I hit a bullseye)

Emma drove us home. Thanks Emma :)

That same day after camping we went
ice skating with the Thurston fam!


Paige and I are ice skating pros.
We took this picture while skating.
Can you do that? I don't think so....

Thomas and grandma had fun watching
Emma while the rest of us skated :) Thanks!

We are having so much fun living in Arizona
being surrounded by family. Life is good.

....oh, and we went to Hawaii this past week...
hahaha I'll post the pics soon!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh mu gosh, Emma is so freaking cute! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Lucy wants to meet her bff Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is tops. Love that little girl. I was helping her crawl in the one video. Kent really had her laughing. Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love your posts!! I miss you guys SO much! Just ask Spencer, I tell him that every other day. We can't wait to see the HAWAII pictures :)...Oh, and we can't wait to see you in a month-ISH! WOOHOO!! Lets skype SOON!!

    ReplyDelete